[REL|FINAL] High Quality/HD GTA Cars

unopescio

Wallpapers & screens

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by OnePiece

WbZaxRP.png

That is about the prettiest hipoly car I've ever seen,and it's not even halfway done!

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Thats beautifull inlove.gif. Mayby instead of making a hi-poly interiour, mayby you could try and make a GTA IV'ish interiour instead. Cause i personally dont give a f*ck how the interiour looks. And it would also speed up some people's games.

I really hope he recreates all of them one day,then,we will finally have GTA3 with a decent polycount

user posted image

"Stealing, running, fighting, punching, kicking, screaming. This is the way I have chosen to live. I will accept the consequences"

Quick update before I go to bed

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

All is going well.

• Like 2

WbZaxRP.png

Pure Ownage. is it possible to do the SA style license plates in 3?

user posted image

Drunk Russian 9

HAWT sex. Are you planning to model an engine, too?

I would suggest you modeling just the top, then stretching a texture over it. Most people never see the underside anyway smile.gif

Just a couple teaser pics for tonight wink.gif

user posted image

user posted image

Suffice to to say it looks sexy as hell in the game, and shows how beautiful the GTA3 engine can still be in High definition. Its 95% completed at the moment (for GTA3) Ill probably get someone else to convert it to SA for me because I don't know enough about it to do it well and then I should be releasing it by mid next week. smile.gif

• Like 1

WbZaxRP.png

YAY,Can't wait for the others. BTW,IS IT POSSIBLE to do generic plates for III?

user posted image

Generic plates?

Yes,SA uses leters and numbers that are randomly typed on the license plates,and they are placed in the generic foder.

So I call 'em generic plates tounge.gif

user posted image

Suffice to to say it looks sexy as hell in the game, and shows how beautiful the GTA3 engine can still be in High definition. Its 95% completed at the moment (for GTA3) Ill probably get someone else to convert it to SA for me because I don't know enough about it to do it well and then I should be releasing it by mid next week. smile.gif

F*cking lovely, i really can't wait for the release now. Mayby when you released it, we could use it (and other if you are gonna make more) in the TC Untold Stories Liberty City smile.gif.

Edited by nabo45

liesofsilence
Just a couple teaser pics for tonight wink.gif

[/img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/matttheplayer/idaho21.jpg[/img]

[/img]http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i14/matttheplayer/idaho20.jpg[/img]

Looks great, just needs some aa.

Looks nice! With a decent reflection, it could be more beautiful but hey.. This is GTAIII! tounge.gif

If you'll release it, i will post you some nice screens about it tounge.gif

oh

@ClaudeGTA3: Those are called dynamic license plates, since the numbers are generated randomly by the game engine. If i'm right, then it can't be done in GTA III, hence the graphics engine is slightly different than what SA uses!

Edited by MasterK

I probably will, but changing the wheels in GTA3 is a bit more annoying than in SA because they're kept in a separate file.

Also, I'm thinking about maybe releasing this in a pack of three, right now I'm working on the Kuruma, and I'm choosing between the Sentinel, Stallion and the Cartel Crusier for the one after that.

WbZaxRP.png

I probably will, but changing the wheels in GTA3 is a bit more annoying than in SA because they're kept in a separate file.

Also, I'm thinking about maybe releasing this in a pack of three, right now I'm working on the Kuruma, and I'm choosing between the Sentinel, Stallion and the Cartel Crusier for the one after that.

Sentinel all the way! If you're gonna redo that one, mayby make it a little wider too, cause it's always looked so small.

Sentinel,because if you do it,you won't have much trouble modelling the mafia version.

user posted image

Yeah i say santinel to is better looking than any others. It kinda looks like a bmw. Any screens with kuruma ? biggrin.gif

Still in its very early stages obviously.

user posted image

user posted image

• Like 1

WbZaxRP.png

^ Wow.

Did you make the Idaho from scratch as well?

user posted image

mod it with Nitrous Oxide and chassis dyno.